Friday Favorites #24

Happy Friday, friends!

I enjoyed my day off at the beach, spent time writing and shooting and had some serious conversations with friends and family that have left me really doing some deep soul-searching.

We are expecting snow today after 60 degree weather the last two days, so that isn't really all that exciting and I am working this weekend.

Remember, please share something that you love or that made you smile in the comments or on Instagram.

Broad Street Dough Co
This past week we celebrated International Women's Day. Here are some female-owned businesses in Hoboken & Jersey City that you can support!

The art of a hand-written letter goes a very long way!

"You'll meet someone when you lease expect it" I hear on a daily basis. After reading this there is hope I may actually meet someone when I least expect it.

As a self-claimed foodie I will try all 50 places. This is my home county I should mention!

Grace is one of my favorite bloggers. This post is important.

What are you loving this week?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *