Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Favorites #15

Happy Friday, friends!

Hope your first week of the New Year has been everything you wanted and more! I have organized my planner for the month, prepared some easy meals, handled some other important financial tasks all while coming down with a nasty 24 hour bug at the beginning of the week. This weekend I am working and looking forward to it! With so many fun activities at the end of the month I don't mind working now! Any fun plans this weekend?

Yesterday I posted the first of many local travel posts that I plan to write about on the blog! I have always been passionate about travel and the hospitality industry for as long as I can remember!



Anyway, lets jump into some of my favorites from around the web. As always I hope you will join in and mention what you are enjoying in the comments!

If you don't add losing weight or being healthier as a New Year's resolution then I commend you, because it is one resolution I add every year. Grace's post, 10 Ways to Be Healthier really resonated with me today and I even shared it with my sister to hold me accountable.

Need some inspiration or encouragement from an outside perspective. This is a great article from The Everygirl that I have saved to my favorites bar as a daily reminder.

Not only is Instagram #Obsessed with these AirBnB rentals, so am I. First stop, the Atlanta Treehouse!

I received this Essential Oil Diffuser for Hanukkah and at first was skeptical. The smell of essential oils always bothered me; however after the first use with Lavender I was sold! I can't wait to mix oils and use it on the regular as part of my bedtime routine.

Planned Parenthood provides life-saving care for women, many of whom need it the most. Everyone should fight to protect it. This article is scary. I am proud to support an organization that was there for me when I needed it.

What are you loving this week?

XoXo,
Tracy 

2 comments:

  1. Oh love that you are doing local travel posts, Tracy! We're always in search of places that can be done in a day/weekend from NYC (but all the sites seem to mention the same ones over and over again, so I'm looking forward to an ACTUAL local's perspective!:-) Happy 2017!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Jess! I look forward to writing this series as I love my home state as well as the Tri-State area!

      Happy 2017!

      Delete