Friday Favorites #17

Happy Friday, friends!

I am working a half day and then headed on my solo road trip to Massachusetts to celebrate my college roommates baby shower! I am so excited to see her. This trip will also be filled with adventure, sightseeing, and exploring new areas. My camera is charged and I am ready to see the beauty of New England, even in the cold dead of winter!



Lets jump right into my favorites this week and as always be sure to join in and leave a comment what you are loving lately.

4 Women are running for all women from Harlem to DC. They raised $80,429 to date for Planned Parenthood. All the inspiration you need to get out the door this weekend is right here.

Do you know how to pick the right seat on a plane? More travel tips, as well.

I loved living in a 285 square foot apartment in NYC. And I only had one closet.

I love Instagram. Ok, I am obsessed with Instagram. These are the 50 Most Instagrammed Spots in Every State.

Really, are you too picky when it comes to dating? I don't believe I am; however after reading this I have some re-evaluating to do.

What are you loving this week? Any fun plans for the weekend?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *