Friday Favorites #18

Happy Friday, friends!

This week feels like it flew by in a blink of an eye. I thoroughly enjoyed my solo road-trip last weekend through New England. This weekend I plan to relax, catch up on my DVR and get in two strong workouts!

Let's jump right into what I am loving this week and as always please drop a comment or answer on Instagram with what you are loving!

"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list"

Have you ever thought about moving out of the city? Interesting article.

I read every one of the books listed. I invite parents to encourage your children to read them.

"World traveler with a brunch obsession" is my tagline on Instagram. I can't wait to try some of the places listed here.

I love reading other blogs. Grace is one I read every morning. Loved her recent post filled with blogging tips!

I can't believe I will be 30 this April. After reading this article I have been doing a lot of soul-searching and thinking!

Talk about Travel Inspiration, Lindsay is killing it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

What is your favorite brunch meal?

XoXo,
Tracy 




Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *