Broadway Bites at Urbanspace

Last night I headed into New York City for my Johnson & Wales Alumni Summer Social which was being held at Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar in Midtown. I took the train into Penn Station and arrived with about an hour and a half to walk my way over and take in the city. It had been a while so I was excited to spend some uninterrupted time wondering though my favorite city. If you follow me on Snapchat (tracysayswhat) you will see my adventure of last night!

As I made my way through Herald Square near Macy's I stumbled across the Broadway Bites at Greeley Square.


"Broadway Bites pops-up in the Summer and Fall at Greeley Square, showcasing a diverse mix of chefs, artisans, and baristas. You'll find a mix of original concepts from experienced chefs, as well as talented up-and-coming entrepreneurs bringing their new concepts to the markets for the first time." 

From June 3rd-July 17th they are open daily from 11am to 9pm. The patio area is filled with seating and you can even sit at the bar of their counter. With so many options to choose from and so little time I can't wait to go back and have already mentioned it to friends and family. 



How cute is this sign! 
 Many offered alcoholic options as well as fountain drinks which is good for families with small children. It was packed with kids running around!

Sat at the counter and enjoyed a glass of Rose and a Nutella/Banana Crepe
I seriously wanted to try every place. I would recommend going with a group of people ordering an array from different places and sharing. What could be better then spending time eating and drinking in the middle of New York City.

It was great to connect with fellow Johnson & Wales Alumni and meet new people. Zaref the owner of Ayza was extremely nice and I would go back in a heartbeat. Who doesn't love Wine and Chocolate?

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *