Friday Favorites #14

Can you believe tomorrow is New Year's Eve? Do you have any exciting plans? I will be working from 9-5 and then heading into the city to grab dinner with my best friend and the next day we will be going to brunch!

Last night as I was leaving work the sky was absolutely beautiful! I had to grab a few shots and regret not having my camera on me. This is from my iPhone.



As always I hope you will join me and mention what you are enjoying this week in the comment section!

OMG, these 10 food trends of 2017 are seriously giving me all the feelings! The defeat of food waste and High Tech cocktails caught my attention!

Washington Square Park is filled with thousands of dead bodies buried underground. Why are taxi cabs yellow? 19 Things Even New Yorkers Don't Know about NYC!

'Tis the season of Skiing! My family owned a vacation home in Sugarbush, Vermont for many years and I have fond memories of skiing, creating S'mores by the fire, and tubing with friends and family. I would love to visit some of "The Best Ski Areas in North America" by Liftopia!

Nordstrom is currently having their Half Yearly Sale while Victoria Secret is having their Semi-Annual Sale. Goodbye paycheck hello new clothing!

When it comes to giving gifts, I am all about the experience over the materialistic items. Both Hallie and Danielle touched about it here and here. For Hanukkah & my 30th Birthday combined my Aunt is taking me on a trip to Spain! I am so excited I already started a countdown for April 29th!

Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New Year!

XoXo,
Tracy 


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *