Friday Favorites #13

Happy Friday, friends!

Love 


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I am off this weekend and have two holiday parties as well as I am hoping to take a day trip to Peddlers Village in PA. I am looking forward to spending time with friends and family this weekend!

Now, lets jump into some of my favorite things from this week around the web! As always, be sure to join in the conversation and leave a message in the comments section with what you like this week!

Jessie Tenyani is what I would call a true hero. As a hospital cafeteria worker she puts part of her paycheck away and around the holiday season she purchases gifts for the sick children in the hospital. Talk about being generous during the holiday season and bringing a smile to the faces of those who are sick.

"The grew up together, Became Police Officers together, This week, in the line of duty, they died together." Grab your tissues as you read this article.

It's no secret that I love to travel. I have been lucky enough to travel solo as well as with friends and family. Jessica, from Bows & Sequins posted a great Jet Setter Gift Guide. I am looking forward to sharing these items with my family for my 30th birthday next year as I am taking a big trip!

Planning a "Girl's Night" anytime soon? Hallie shared The Four Best Wine & Popcorn Pairings. I am looking forward to the S'mores Popcorn with Cupcake Prosecco! Hoping for a friends night in January and this would be so great!

What are you loving today? Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

XoXo,
Tracy 



Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *