Friday Favorites #14

Happy Friday, friends!!

I can't believe tomorrow night is the 1st night of Hanukkah & Christmas Eve. The month of December flew by. Last weekend was filled with holiday parties with family and friends while this weekend will be low key. Christmas Eve, we are having a few people over as my sister's boyfriend is making dinner and Christmas Day I will spend in my PJ's watching Christmas movies and ordering Chinese Food. ( I know what your thinking)

Dyker Heights, Brooklyn - Source

What's on tap this week with some of my favorite articles, gifts, and all things happening in the world.

On Saturday New Jersey had its first taste of snow for the winter! It only lasted a few hours before we were hit with freezing rain and it washed away. The sight of snow actually made me excited this season to hopefully hit the slopes! I haven't been skis in a few years and am way over due to hit the slopes!

Maybe this fully stocked bar will make traveling out of Newark International Airport more enjoyable? I often fly United out of Terminal C and therefore this would be great to hit up pre-flight! Speaking of travel I am looking to do more #SoloTravel in 2017 and 2018!

Travel & Leisure is my go-to lately and my family jokes with me that I stalk the website more then my dad watches the stock market. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge is set to open in 2017 and I couldn't be more excited to check it out! Other hotels as well will also open in 2017!

How many people have you met through Social Media that you have also met in person? Stephanie Be wrote a wonderful post "Solo Travel: How to Meet People via Social Media" and let me tell you this has inspired to me step out of my comfort zone in 2017!

First Lady, Michelle Obama sat down with Oprah Winfrey and dropped some great advice. If you haven't already seen clips or read about it, you really need to.

What are you plans for the Holiday weekend? 

XoXo,
Tracy 


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *