Weekend Happenings

Hi friends!

We are a little less then two weeks away from Christmas and let me tell you, working in retail can be a little crazy. I love interacting with customers, helping them pick out their holiday gifts, and the giving back aspect through corporate. I worked this weekend and as well as finalized my holiday shopping.

Are you done holiday shopping?

My all time favorite jewelry brand, BaubleBar is 30% today and tomorrow. The code for checkout is Love30. Here are some items on my wishlist. 1) Bold Beaded Strands. 2) Engraved Coordinates Bar Pendant. 3) Slim Tortoise Cuff.

This weekend besides work I hit the mall to finalize my Hanukkah shopping for my family.

After reading Kayla's post about creating vision boards I stopped into Michael's to pick up some items needed to make one as well as rummaged through all my old magazines. Two big things I am looking forward to in 2017 are travel more and write more.

I also visited with my grandmother who is in an assisted living out close by. With her dementia getting worse I am trying to stop over as often as I can.

Last night I watched CNN Heroes. If you have a few minutes you should check out the winner, Jeison Aristizabal's story as well as the other honorees. Anderson Cooper and Kelly Ripa hosted while Idina Menzel performed, "I See You."

The next few weeks are filled with work, holiday parties, volunteering and spending time with friends and family throughout the holiday season!

What did you do this weekend?

XoXo,
Tracy  

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *