"Fall" In Love with Travel

HotxTea Installation 

We are half way through September, I can't believe Halloween, Thanksgiving and New Year's are all around the corner. Don't blink or you might miss something.

I finally got a chance to stop by the Asbury Park Boardwalk last week and see the Installation above with my own eyes. There is so much creativity that I have been feeling really inspired lately, after a rather dull and boring summer.

With that said, I plan to "Fall" in love with some small trips this season, locally around the Northeast and Tri State Area. I wanted to share some places on my list, as well as some posts that inspire me.

Philadelphia for a quick overnight trip to visit Reading Terminal Market, Philadelphia's Magic Garden and so much more.

The Litchfield Hills, CT. Connecticut is the southern most state in the New England family; however claims to have the longest lasting fall foliage.

The Berkshires, Massachusetts with a stopover in Boston to hopefully see some friends!

Another road-trip in New York State like this one to Hudson, NY.


I also highly recommend checking out Mystic, CT.



What other places should be on my list? 

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *