Top 5 Jersey Shore Brunch Spots

Nova Benedict from Comfi

The Jersey Shore is not just what you see on the MTV show. It's known for beautiful beaches, cute and charming small beach towns, and of course some of the most delicious food. I grew up about 30 minutes from the closest beach, but have fond memories of spending summers on the boardwalk eating fries and ice cream, playing games and begging to go on the rides. Now that summer is over, the Jersey Shore will welcome the locals back to some of their favorites places. I've rounded up my top 5 places for Brunch at the Jersey Shore!

1. Comfi
2638 Hwy 516
Old Bridge, NJ 08857

707 Main St.
Belmar, NJ 07719

Comfi is your local mom and pop American breakfast and brunch spot, serving up some dishes with a polish influence. They have two locations, one in Old Bridge, the other in Belmar. Closed on Monday's, they are open 8am-3pm Tuesday through Sunday. You definitely want to plan accordingly as there is always a wait. Located in a small strip mall, there is a few spots in the front, but then a back parking lot, along with street parking. As I am 90% of the time dining solo, I aim to grab a seat at the bar which is always fun to chat with the bartender making there delicious and decadent coffees. I warn you now, the menu is very extensive, so come hungry because you will leave full. As someone who is obsessed with Eggs Benedict, I enjoy having options.

You can find them on Yelp, Facebook, and Instagram.

2. The Buttered Biscuit Cafe
700 Main St.
Bradley Beach, NJ 07720

This comfortable and welcoming atmosphere reminds you of a French café. With each bite you can taste the creative spin on their breakfast classics. With two dining rooms and the bar seating area, they are quick to turn around tables, which in the summer is imperative as wait times can reach close to 1.5 hours or more. Opened 7 days a week from 8am-3pm you are sure to find a delicious meal off the menu. My top two choices are the Eggs Oscar or Buttered Biscuit Bennies.



You can find them on Facebook and Yelp.


3. Turning Point
Multiple Locations

Ask anyone who knows me, especially my sister, and she will tell you, I live 5 minutes from one of the Turning Point locations and it is a problem for my wallet. Maybe every other week I find myself with a  notebook at the bar of the Manalapan location, talking with the serves behind the bar, ordering the exact same dish week after week. Classic Benedict minus the tomatoes add Avocado and substitute more potatoes for the fruit cup. The location at Pier Village in Long Branch is my favorite during the fall since the summer rush is gone and you can still sit out-side  sometimes, depending on the weather. It's your classic breakfast/brunch place with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, almost like your at home. I love that each location has a fireplace as well. The menu is filled with healthy options, kid specials, and classics as well, seasonal specials all worth trying.


You can find them on Instagram and Facebook.

4. Taylor Sam's
20 Broad St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701

1563 NJ-88
Brick, NJ 08724

It's all about family when visiting Taylor Sam's as Chef Scott and wife Dawn are all about feeding the community. Think an extension of your own kitchen table when you find a seat at one of the locations. Scrumptious meals, friendly staff, and the warm inviting atmosphere make this one of my favorite local spots. The Brick location is open 7 days a week Mon-Fri 8am-3:30pm while Sat & Sun open 7:30am-3:30pm. Red Bank is open Tuesday through Sunday 8am-2:30pm and closed on Mondays. Both locations menus can be found here and here.


You can find them on Instagram and Facebook.

5. Project Brunch
Locations in
Staten Island
Manalapan (Coming Soon)
357 US Highway 9
Manalapan, NJ 07726

I stumbled upon the location in Staten Island after moving family into an apartment in Brooklyn. As I was driving home I googled brunch and this place was number one. Holy, this is the place brunch was made for. A few months later I found out they are opening less than 5 minutes from my house and I couldn't be more excited. Now I just need them to open. I've told everyone about this establishment. From "Waf-Full" signature sandwiches to Eggs, Pancakes and more, there is something for everyone on the menu. I want S'more hot chocolate please!


You can find them on Yelp, Facebook and Instagram.

Eggs Benedict, anyone? It is my go-to order when it comes to brunch, no shame here!




What is your favorite brunch spot or meal?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *