Friday Food Finds vol 10

Happy Friday, friends! Working all weekend and going to try to get in a brunch on Sunday before my PM shift. NYC Brunch scene is no joke, so looking for something off the grid. Will share more of what I find next week! Speaking of brunch, have you seen my favorite Jersey Shore spots!


One of the items on my Fall Bucket List is to bake a pie from scratch, like one of these Apple Pies.

The devastation of Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas is heart-breaking; however Jose Andres's World Central Kitchen is on the ground serving meals.

Adding these restaurants from the Flay List to my list. If Bobby & Sophie eat there, you know it must be delicious.

Have you seen Halloween candy already? Here is why.

Chocolate Hummus? Not sure I can even try it. I will say that the Everything but Bagel Greek Yogurt dip is delicious.

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *