NYC Foodie Finds

From rooftop bars to bakeries, there is something for everyone to enjoy in New York City. If it was humanely possible I would try every restaurant, bar, lounge and café in NYC, but realistically that is not going to happen. There are so many food tours I would love to take, and even create my own and maybe one day I will.



In the meantime here are some of my favorite places in the city. If you are visiting for a day or a week you should totally add some of these places to your itinerary.

First up, you have to grab a frosting topped cookie from Schmackary's in Hells Kitchen. Think you are the biggest cookie monster out there, think again and check this place out for a sweet treat. Be prepared to wait on line for this delicious dessert!



Brunch will always be the best part of any weekend plans, if you ask me. With an over abundance of places to choose I would highly recommend The Smith Restaurant, and my favorite location is in Midtown. Another great option, if you are OK with first come first serve, is Penelope NYC. The cozy atmosphere and friendly staff make it worth the wait, I promise!


The Smith Restaurant
Cap your night off with a visit to Salon De Ning, the rooftop bar at The Peninsula Hotel in NYC! From sweeping views of the city, delicious drinks, and the overall ambiance you are sure to have a spectacular evening!



Along those lines here are a few other recommendations. Hunt & Fish Club, The Upper E(at)side, and Chelsea Market!

I look forward to sharing more of my food adventures throughout NYC here and with you guys! If you have any recommendations, let me know in the comments! 

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *