Friday Favorites #54

Happy Friday, friends!

I can't believe we are already have way through January. Tonight I am having dinner with friends and my sister at Bourbon Street and looking forward to a night out! Since I work weekends now, I am off Tuesday/Wednesday I am hoping to get ski day in next week!

Central Park

I love being back in NYC for work. I am close to the park, can try new restaurants, meet new people, and so much more!

Eat
I wouldn't call myself a wine snob; however I will say I am not a big fan of wine found in gas stations. What is the most hated food in your state?

New York City Restaurant Week is January 22 through February 9th and I always look forward to trying new restaurants! 

Travel
I took my first flight when I was just a little older then 1 years old. Travel has been a large part of my life and I always look forward to my next trip.


Listen
I have been listening to podcasts on my commute each morning to work. Recently I heard Nastia Liukin, on life after her Gold Medal on Jenna Kutcher's Goal Digger Podcast

What are you loving this week or what is making you smile?

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *