Bourbon Street Bar & Grille NYC

You just entered the French Quarter during Mardi Gras in New Orleans, only you happen to be in the heart of New York City. Bourbon Street Bar & Grille, found on Restaurant Row in NYC nailed the nawlins style. From Cajun/Creole inspired dishes to a large selection of Bourbons you can't go wrong. A stuffed alligator can be found hanging above the large Voodoo Lounge Bar, where bartenders are making Hurricanes & Swamp Juice on the regular!

I would highly recommend Bourbon Street Bar & Grille if you find yourself in the Theatre District, in New York City. Grab a seat at the bar after a Broadway show! Check them out on Instagram and Facebook!

Crispy and fried to perfection, these pickles hit the spot while we waited for our meal. I never knew I could love fried pickles as much as I did.



My love of seafood is not secret and when I saw golden fried Shrimp Po Boy I knew I was set. The toasted bread with the crunch from the fried shrimp made every bite worth while.



 Our meal consisted of great conversations about careers, memories of earlier years, and advice for moving forward for each of us. Girls night out is something that I look forward to, especially since I am surrounded by strong women in my life.

Looking for a mix of Sweet and Salty to close out our night, we decided to share Beignets & Bourbon Street Pecan Pie. I will say I have never been to New Orleans, but have high hopes to get there either this year or next year as a solo trip for a long weekend. With that said, I am not an expert on Beignets, yet the ones we had at Bourbon Street were delicious. I look forward to having them in New Orleans. As for the pie, I have a weakness when it comes to desserts. Who doesn't love a good bourbon pie with vanilla ice cream on top.




What type of food have you had in a different city or country? I love trying new restaurants especially in New York City. 

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *