Give Thanks



I am thankful for my dad and sister who love me unconditionally. The holiday's without mom are never easy but these two make the days brighter.

I am thankful for my girlfriends scattered across the world. When we get together, talk or text, and send letters it's like nothing changed and the conversation picks up from when we left off.

I am thankful for my family who comes together at the holidays. We always have a great time drinking wine, sharing stories, reminiscing, and eating great food. I help my aunt in the kitchen prep/cook and it is always a fun time filled with laughter.

I am thankful for my friends. Having lived in different states I have friends scattered. We see each other when we can I am grateful for our conversations and support of one another. I attended weddings, baby showers, engagement parties, and other life events over the past 7 years and I look forward to many more celebrations!

I am thankful to be employed, even if they are all part-time positions as I search for my next career move into a full time role. This process has taught me the importance of patience. It has taught me to look outside the box. Face my fears head one. I for one, am able to write more, spend time with my camera, exploring new areas, etc. I have been networking and talking with industry professionals. I am figuring out who I am and what I want.

I am thankful for a roof over my head and food on the table. "13 million kids in America struggle with hunger. 3 out 4 teachers say their students regularly come to school hungry." If you want to be part of the change and make a difference check out No Kid Hungry, Share our Strength. #AplaceAtTheTable. You can also sponsor a holiday meal here.

I am thankful for being a member of The Lady Project, which has a chapter in New York City. I went to college with, Sierra Barter the CEO.

I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for Planned Parenthood and when I needed it most.

The list can go on for days and days but I will leave it at that.

What are you thankful for this season?

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *