Friday Favorites #10

Happy Friday, friends!

I can't believe next week is already Thanksgiving. I will be celebrating at my Aunt's house locally in New Jersey. We have from 21-30 people attending so it will be a fun day with extended family!

As for this weekend I am super excited that tonight I am headed into NYC to have dinner with my friend and her mom and to see Holiday Inn on Broadway. Tomorrow I will be shooting my friend & her husband for post 1 year wedding anniversary. I have been playing around with my Canon EOS Rebel XTi and I am excited to see where this goes!



Writing & Shooting 


Now let's jump into some favorites from this week, I would also love to hear what you are loving as well, so leave a comment, tweet me or leave a comment on Instagram.


How excited are you for the new Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson. It is my all time favorite Disney Movie and therefore you can bet I will be in line for opening night!

Cassandra De Pecol is a female solo traveler who hopes to visit all 196 countries. You can follow her journey here and here. Talk about inspiration.

This week my friends at The Lady Project hosted the first annual Women's Entrepreneurship Week in Rhode Island, where the organization was founded. They have chapters across the US. If there is a chapter in your area I highly recommend you check them out. They inspire and connect constantly.

Watch out, these female moviemakers are making a move and will be the next names to talk about. I for one, can't wait to see how the industry will change especially when you add millennials to the mix.

I loved this post by Hallie, of Corals + Cognacs on writing little love letters. I am big on dropping notes in the mail just because. Then I tend to forget around the holidays, ironic I guess.

What are you loving this week? Any fun plans this weekend?

XoXo,
Tracy





Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *