Friday Favorites #8

Happy Friday, friends.


I have big plans tonight to enjoy a bottle of wine and do some writing. I have been really inspired lately to share stories of my travels over the years as well as where I want to go as I approach 30 this coming April!

This weeks favorites are all over the place, kind of where I feel like I am in life right now. Through it all though I have so much gratitude.

We should all thank Mila Kunis for this great article in response to a producer telling her "you'll never work in this town again."

Pinterest recipes have always overwhelmed me. Thanks to Carly, this ChefSteps has me scrolling and drooling over some of these amazing recipes.

I learned about a few new artists this week, thanks to Rachel sharing her Girl Power Playlist. I would add Andra Day to this list!

It's no secret that I have a love for everything BaubleBar, so I have just sent this piece out as my "holiday gift request" to my family for Hanukkah!

I can't believe this year the first night of Hanukkah is also Christmas Eve!

What are you loving this week?

XoXo,
Tracy


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *