Fall'in for Travel

Goodbye Summer and Hello Fall. Today is the first official day of Fall and I for one could not be more excited for S'mores, Cozy Sweaters, Booties and Chilly nights down at the Jersey Shore. Summer is always crowded at the beach and that is why I love the beginning of Fall and the emptiness of the beaches. Cozied under a blanket, the sand between my toes and the smell of saltwater make me smile. Once we hit the dead of Winter, ugh lets just say it is all down hill from there until like April ( which also happens to be my birthday month). 

Traveling in New England in the Fall is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking if you ask me. You hit the open road with the windows down, watching the leaves change colors, and enjoying the delicious eats of both the farm and the sea. From New England Chowder to Cinnamon Donuts and Farm Fresh Eggs I am sure you will have a delicious meal no matter where you visit. 



Where I have visited in the past and highly recommend are the following:

The Berkshires- Leaf-Peeping, Hiking, and Breweries are just a few of the great things about the area. I have met some of the nicest people as well. Here are Four Towns to Visit when you are planning your trip. 

Hudson, New York- Talk about a cute and charming downtown with delicious restaurants, boutique shops,  and plenty of history. Here is my Solo Guide to Exploring Hudson, NY


Finger Lakes- Did someone say 100+ wineries? Sign me up today for a trip up North. I am actually hoping to explore more of the area in the next month or so. This would be my "big trip" this Fall. 

I live for a great road trip and here are my top picks for the Northeast

Traveling during the Fall is always welcoming especially after celebrating the Jewish Holiday; Rosh Hashanah & Yom Kippur. I kick off the Jewish New Year with a road trip and this year is no different. 

Are you traveling this Fall? If so, where are you visiting?

XoXo,

Tracy


Comments

  1. Tracy, this post makes me miss the east coast!! Now, I'm hankering for stroll on the boardwalk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *