Friday Favorites #58

Happy Friday, friends! I can't believe we are already half way through July. We are also half way through 2020, crazy. To be completely honest some days are better than others, and you know what I have learned not to be so hard on myself. We are all doing what we can during this time. Daily walks have been absolutely wonderful and I have been changing up the locations of those walks, which is even more exciting. Some days are walks near the beach while others are local park walks. For me moving everyday has been very good for my mental and physical health. With that said, I am finding gratitude in the small things, like finding the Ward Street Bridge in my backyard earlier this week after my annual Mammogram.  Take-Out Tuesday and supporting local small business restaurants has also brought me joy over the past few months, and even cooking. My 1000th post on Instagram happened to be a homemade dinner- Rigatoni Vodka with Shrimp which is not something I would have said before quarantine. 


Right now, I believe we can all use smiles and a few minute distraction from the world around us, so I am sharing a roundup of my weekly favorites. 

I am a huge fan of Cup of Jo and have been reading the blog for years. I am excited about the upcoming Dating Column Advice from Jo, Caroline and Kim. As a single gal in her 30's I am hopeful to learn a thing or two! 

What a genius idea, these community fridges. I hope to see more pop up over the next few months. 

I ordered The Vanishing Half and looking forward to digging in upon its arrival. My mother was a huge reader and I never understood could get into a book, complete opposites. As of late, I have been reading more, and just finished Lori Gottlieb's Maybe You Should Talk to Someone. I feel as my mom has been guiding me during this time to books. 

Amber Burns, put out a journal challenge in July and I have been absolutely loving all of her daily prompts. Check her out for some inspiration. 

The best $10 dollar wines from Trader Joe's, count me in. Recommendations from Alicia Tenise who is currently taking wine courses, so you know she knows her wine! 

I have always found interesting things on Pinterest, but now I am using it for more than just travel inspiration, as that is on hold currently. From recipes to budgeting and everything in between. I can spend hours reading through it all. 

Have a great weekend. 

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *