Through the Lens: Hightstown, NJ

Ward Street Bridge, Hightstown, NJ

Through the Lens: Ward Street Bridge, Hightstown, NJ


A random drive through the backroads allows for exploring new places in my backyard while daydreaming of what future travel may look like. The curvy roads, the greenery and the blue skies open not only my mind but my heart as well. In the moment, I come across the Ward Street Bridge. I stop, as there are no cars in front or behind me. I take in this moment of peace and quiet, and the beauty of this century old bridge. 

New Jersey, my home state is filled with beautiful places to visit and explore. Hightstown's quaint and charming small town, feels like you stepped right out of a movie set. Have you ever felt that about a small town you have stumbled upon or visited? 



In the moment I am reminded that the view from the other side is not always greener. It's just a view from the other side. 

What is your favorite small town?

XoXo,
Tracy



Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *