New York City Restaurant Week 2020

New York City Restaurant Week Winter 2020 begins today, January 21st and runs through February 9th. This is one of my favorite times of the year, especially in the winter. The cold months always seem to be a drag, however this makes, going out not so bad! Time to book your reservations today!

Hundreds of restaurants throughout the city roll out special pre-fix menus, for a limited time. You can find the entire list here. Some places offer both lunch and dinner, while other places offer just dinner. Brunch, which you know is my all time favorite meal, is available at some places. A 2-Course lunch is $26 while a 3-Course dinner is $42.

I always love to review the menus to see if they feature special dishes you can't get on the regular menu. Some menus will also feature their "famous dish" which is exciting as well. I fully believe that their is something for everyone; however for some restaurants it is better to just order off the regular menu.

Here I am going to share what I think are some of the best options. Let me know your thoughts. First, did you try something off my list or did you review the entire list and try a different place? I am always eager to hear from others.

Fig & Olive
Almond

2 Course Lunch for $26
3 Course Dinner for $ 42
Sunday Brunch for $26

What I love is that the menu is sample and they will be changing it all week!

Aretsky's Patroon

Dinner Mon-Fri for $42

Before or after you can grab a scenic selfie or beautiful cityscape from the year round rooftop bar!

Barbetta

2 Course Lunch for $26 Mon-Fri
3 Course Dinner for $ 42 Mon-Fri

For a romantic Italian meal in a family owned and operated establishment, this is your place to go. I personally love to ornate décor.

Beauty & Essex

3 Course Dinner for $42 Mon-Fri, Sunday

I swear by the "Les NYC Doughnuts" and my friends can totally vouch as I always talk about them.

El Vez

3 Course Dinner for $42 Mon-Fri

When tradition and innovation collide you are left with an amazing Mexican meal. And you can't go wrong with one of their specialty Margaritas.

Hunt & Fish Club

2 Course Lunch for $26 Mon-Fri
3 Course Dinner for $42 Mon-Fri, Sunday

First, my sister got engaged here. Let me tell you, if you can snag the booth in the back corner, it is great for date night! Everything on the menu is delicious. Read this post!


Maison Pickle

2 Course Lunch for $26 Mon-Fri
3 Course Dinner for $42 Mon-Fri, Sunday

A relaxed setting for delicious food and even better cocktails is great for girls night out! For the additional $5 get the 24 Layer Chocolate Cake.

Monkey Bar

2 Course Lunch for $26
3 Course Dinner for $42

Looking for a glamorous and cozy night out? This is the place for you. I look forward to trying the Winter Squash Risotto!

Ousia

2 Course Lunch for $26 Mon-Fri
3 Course Dinner for $42 Mon-Fri, Sunday
2 Course Brunch/Lunch for $26 Sunday

I love that Ouisa offers seafood alongside the Greek salads, cheeses, and spreads. Lunch goes straight through to dinner, so why stop at one meal?

Root & Bone

2 Course Lunch for $26 Mon-Fri
3 Course Dinner for $42 Mon-Fri, Sunday
2 Course Brunch/Lunch for $26 Sunday

This soul-food and southern comfort menu is full of seasonally sourced ingredients.


With that all said, I am about to sit down tonight and book out my reservations for the next few weeks. Check out my Instagram for more daily updates. Here is last year's post with some other places I recommend to check out.







XoXo,
Tracy











Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *