Friday Food Finds #1

Consistency, boy do I struggle with that. How about you? 

That is why I am introducing a new series to the blog. Friday Food Finds, will be articles related to food, restaurants, and all things "eating." I will be consistent. With that said, lets dive right in. 


When I am at a restaurant I try to be respectful of the chef, and rarely ask for substitutions, yet there are a few cases where I have asked. Interesting that these Five local South Florida chefs refuse special requests in their kitchen.

This illustrated food crawl through Queens, has me craving another food crawl. If you are in New York City, its a quick and easy subway ride out to Queens, and I highly recommend visiting! 

If you have been following me on Instagram for a while, you know my favorite meal is Brunch. This Special Occasion Brunch post on Eating NYC is bookmarked! 

Lox Benedict from Hatch 44 CafĂ© in Metuchen, New Jersey 
Bottom right corner, Reese Peanut Butter cup donut, my favorite in the box. I don't 100% agree on the order of this Every Reese's Candy, Ranked.

Share a favorite read of yours this week?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *