Friday Food Finds #2

Happy Friday, friends! This weekend I am heading to Providence and Boston and looking forward to Italian food from the North End and some fresh seafood along the way. Hope you have some fun plans that include some delicious eats. 

It is still Passover, but that doesn't mean I can't dream of this amazing Nutella Peanut Butter Crispy French Toast from Brownstone Pancake Factory in Edgewater, New Jersey! Do yourself a favor and visit there ASAP. 


Rooftop season is finally here and also happens to be my favorite time of the year. Even more exciting is the team behind Black Tap is opening The Lookup in the Kixby Hotel and cocktails will be created by the wonderful Pamela Wiznitzer, who you should all follow on Instagram.

Who am I kidding, when I say I know my way around the kitchen. Seriously, I didn't realize there was such a difference between food processor vs blender, did you?

Gummy bears these day are more than just a candy; a hair-boosting supplement, a vitamin, etc...now thanks to Sugarfina they will be a caffeine booster! Iced Vanilla Latte is calling my name.

Visiting Boston this weekend, and this food guide is exactly what I needed to read in order to prepare for my short trip.

When your love for travel and food are combined in where you are actually staying, now that's not something you see everyday. Book this Airbnb today.


Cocktail from Moxy Downtown NYC

Now it's your turn to share something your loving this week, food related or not. 

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *