Brunch Bites: The Continental

If you are in Atlantic City, New Jersey and looking for a delicious brunch spot with ocean views, I would highly recommend The Continental. It is located in The Playground Pier at Caesar's, One Atlantic Ocean, Level 3 which is across from the hotel on the boardwalk.


When speaking with the bartender, I heard someone mention they had reservations. I had arrive around noon on Sunday, and there were a handful of tables occupied, while the majority were left empty. I grabbed a stool at the bar, and until I was paying my bill the only one there. They take reservations, so during high season I would highly recommend making one. There is indoor/outdoor seating, even though the restaurant is in a building. You can't go wrong wherever you are seated.

From fun-loving cocktails to international cuisine, this vintage eclectic restaurant is one to visit while in Atlantic City. There are two Happy Hours; Continental Happy Hour Sun-Fri 4pm-6pm & Late Night Happy Hour Sun-Fri 8pm-10pm. Sunday Brunch offers a killer menu of an array of all time favorites!



Start with a Mimosa or Bloody Mary, and review the menu in detail. You don't want to miss out on any of the meals. Deciding between Ham or Crab Cake Benedict proved to be a challenge and in the end I ordered the Crab Cake Eggs Benedict. The crab cake was the base taking out any sort of carb and let me tell you, the excitement on my face must have been very noticeable as the bartender asked if everything was OK. He mentioned some sort of cracker on the Benedict, but I never saw or tasted one. A good spin on Eggs Benedict makes it even more exciting when I order it.



The Lobster Mac n' Cheese & Fluffenutter Waffle looked just as delicious as it was being served to the table behind me. The bartender mentioned everything on the menu was a go-to and that no decision would be wrong. Between the friendly staff, the vintage Las Vegas vibe, and the amazing food this place was the right choice for my first brunch in Atlantic City. You can't forget the convenience of being right on the boardwalk, so you can walk off the food and drink afterward!



Have you ever visited Atlantic City? If so, what is your favorite hotel or restaurant? 

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *