Thankful

Tomorrow, is Thanksgiving. Can you believe the holidays are already here? There is so much to be thankful for, yet the holidays are often the hardest when a loved when is not with us. My mom was always the life of every party, and in a way I kind of take over that now during the holidays.


I was a clown in the  Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade years ago, one of my all time favorite memories, especially sharing with my mom. What is one of your favorite memories from Thanksgiving?


What I am thankful for:

Family: Our family gathers around the table for a Thanksgiving Dinner around 7pm. My aunt hosts a wonderful meal and we get to spend time with everyone! We are a small family, but we love each other and are always there, giving the shirt off our back when needed. Oh, and there is plenty of wine around the table!

Friends: Holidays are always are hard, yet my friends know me so well, and all make it a special time of the year. From holiday parties to girls night in I can always count on them to be there for support.

Travel: I want to see the world. I am thankful for every travel opportunity I've had, especially this year celebrating my 30th birthday in Spain.

Readers/Followers: Thank you, I am so grateful for your love and support in this little corner of the Internet!

What are you thankful for this season?

XoXo,
Tracy


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *