Ice S(cream) in Ogunquit

I found heaven in Rococo Handcrafted Ice Cream in Ogunquit, Maine this past weekend. You don't believe me, well then you should take a trip there for yourself. 



A woman owned and operated business is one that I will always support. Lauren Guptill made it especially easy this past Saturday when I walked into her shop. A large group was in front and immediately she came right up to me and told me she would help me then join the rest of group. I was in no rush, however she insisted and let me try an array of samples before I chose my two scoops. 

Speaking of samples, here are some of the funkiest, yet most delicious flavors I have ever heard of: Goat Cheese Blackberry Chambord, Olive Oil Rosemary Caramel & Pepitas and Earl Grey + Sour Cherry Pistachios. Those are just a few of the out of this world flavors. One of the favorites I heard was the Sweet Avocado Cayenne which wasn't made yet. Each day they have a selection of 14 on rotation. 





Each flavor is handmade on site. The quaint setting was perfect for the cute little town it is housed in. If you find yourself in any of these four towns in Maine, be sure to check them out! 

I ordered the Chocolate Coconut Cream & Speculoos + Chocolate Pretzel. Actual coconut strips to pretzels was the perfect treat after my 6 hour drive! 


I look forward to another visit in the future. If you find yourself the in area, I highly recommend making a pit stop. Talking with Lauren was a highlight of the stop as well. 

What is the strangest ice cream flavor you ever tried?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *