Friday Favorites #33

Happy Friday, friends!

Mother's Day will never get easier. In order to make the best of the day I know what I need to do, and that is different from others. The rest of the week flew by. This weekend I am heading to Ogunquit, ME for a college friends wedding! I have never been so I am looking forward to exploring as much as I can since it will be a quick two day trip. I may catch up with  friend from home who is living in Portland! If you have any recommendations I am all ears. Thank you in advance!

As always be sure to share in the comments what you are loving this week or what is making you smile? Also you can leave a comment on Instagram!


I have been following Jess on Instagram and love her feed. She recently posted her 11 favorite NYC bloggers! I have followed about three, and the rest are new to me!

RIP Chris Cornell. As one of my favorite songs, I love this video.

Amy is a very close family friend, and has always been someone that I truly looked up to. She currently lives in Jerusalem with her husband and two little boys and launched a great blog! Modest Jerusalem is full of inspiration!

When one door closes another will open. On my recent trip to Spain I was amazed by the gorgeous doors we came across. Check out these beautiful doors!

We all have the power to make a difference. You can bring Joe & Marilyn Home while supporting Homeless Youth. A small donation or a share to your network, you never know the impact you can have.

What are you loving this week?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *