Step Outside

To say I woke up surprised to see the white outside would be an understatement. I was not expecting to see close to 4 inches by the time I woke up this morning. After clearing off my car I decided to hit the road with my camera. I was feeling inspired by the flakes as they were falling and new I could get some good shots.

Lately I have been uninspired, not motivated and just feeling really down. Closing down our store, coming down with the flu and just being bed ridden had gotten to me. I was finally ready to be out and among the living.

Here are some shots from today. I am no professional photographer but I do enjoy getting out there and being behind the camera sometimes. Hopefully this is the start of a new inspiration project.









XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *