Heavy Heart

My heart is heavy with pain today.



Today is 7 years since cancer took my mother from me. The pain I feel is similar to those who have been affected by the far too many attacks on the world over the past year. Family members mourning for those who lost their lives in the senseless attacks.

There is no "right way" to deal with the death of a parent or loved one and there is no timeline on how long it should take you to heal from it. The out-pour of love and support received from family and friends is incredible, even 7 years later. Speaking of love and support it's time we step up and do something rather then just "Pray for #Town" or change our photo. It's more of taking action then just the words written. I don't know what it looks like for me, but I know I want to see change and in order I have to be part and take action. Once I do I will share it with you.

For every breath that I miss my mother, I am glad she is not here to witness the current state of affairs. She would be vocal, that's for sure. Who knows, maybe that would be a good thing.

This has been weighing on my mind for quite sometime and I am glad I took the time to write and articulate what I was thinking.




So anyone who reads this.....I have one favor, Give a Hug and Kiss to your loved ones, call them on the phone and embrace every moment you have with them

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *