Friday Favorites #37

Happy Friday, friends!

We are already half way through June. I can't believe July 4th will be here shortly. This week was filled with work, writing, and some exploring. Yesterday I visited Cranbury, New Jersey and will have a post up next week! What a cute little town, filled with so much history.



This weekend I am working and celebrating Father's Day. My dad is one amazing father, who has always been there and I am so grateful.

As always be sure to share in the comments what you are loving this week or what is making you smile!

You know what constantly brings a smile to my face, Street Art. My friends, Madhatters NYC shared this amazing post!

I am a strong believer in you should always try something new. When it comes to food, explore a new neighborhood, try a new hobby, anything. Now it may make your weekend last longer.

Looks like it is time to restock the kitchen thanks to the Parisians.

Anyone else for Shutoff Sundays?

Have you ever traveled by train? I have been seeing different trips in the US, but these through Europe, they take the cake!

What is making you smile this week?

XoXo,
Tracy






Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *