National Margarita Day

Happy Hump Day.

Happy National Margarita Day.

Happy Wednesday.

After a long few days of early mornings I was more then ready for an early afternoon off. When I found out today was #NationalMargaritaDay I knew I had to find a bar after work to treat myself. Chili's had $5 President, Triple Berry Infused, and Tropical Sunrise Margarita's. I made a pit stop on my way home from work, grabbed a seat at the bar and ordered two Tropical Sunrise Margarita's and a side of boneless wings. After a half hour of chatting with the bartender I decided it was time to head home.




As I was driving I was thinking about some of my all-time favorite Margarita's. I thought I would share with you my top 5 list of places to get a delicious margarita!


Escondido - Drink of Choice: Frozen Tropical Margarita

Dos Caminos - Drink of Choice: Calle Fresca

Sinigual - Drink of Choice: Grilled Pineapple Margarita

Mad Dog & Beans Mexican Cantina - Drink of Choice: Coconut Margarita

Rosalita's Roadside Catina - Drink of Choice: Sparkling Margarita

The first and last are both local in New Jersey while the three others are just over the river in NYC.

What is your favorite Margarita?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *