Travel Gift Guide

There are so many travel gift guides out there this holiday season. I have thoroughly enjoyed viewing all of them and sending ideas to my friends and family for what to gift me this holiday season.

I decided I would put together my own gift guide and then share some of my favorites. I am looking forward to more travel in 2017 and writing about it! My dream is to become a travel writer in the future!



Here are my top picks this holiday season!

1)  GoPro Hero5 Black. This "action camera can be taken to the skies, over rough terrain, and even underwater without flinching, recording 4K videos and 12MP photos along the way." This would capture every special moment along the trip!


2) The Cocktail Kit. Perfect for the long flight. Perfect to drown out the screaming children. 


3) Travel Writer? Travel Blogger? Find inspiration and need to jot down notes? This perfect travel journal is right for you! I am obsessed!


4) As a female traveler I would love to receive this Travel Case Set for my upcoming trip to Spain in 2017! 

5) Going on a hike? Long road-trip? Looking to stay hydrated? I am in love with my S'Well bottle in Pink Diamond! 




Now for some of my favorite gift guides from others. 

Frequent Flyer Gift Guide from Bows & Sequins







Do you like to travel? What would you add to the lists above?

XoXo,
Tracy 




Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *