Friday Favorites #56

Happy Friday, friends! I am writing this post from one of my favorite coffee shops, California Cold Co. in Manalapan, New Jersey. If you are local or ever visiting the area, you need to stop in for one of their craft coffees. Work has been absolutely crazy, and as we head into the holiday season in New York City, we are in for even more craziness. With that, I am vowing to take time for myself everyday, after a conversation with a good friend. I have a 30 minute lunch break, which I will break down into a 15 minute walk around the city and 15 minutes to eat lunch. I plan to write it down everyday to hold myself accountable, as this something I struggle with.

One of the things I absolutely love during the holiday season is how the bars and restaurants decorate and there are so many places to visit! You need to check out the Winter Village in Bryant Park! Street vendors with roasted chestnuts are also a must.



Here are this weeks finds:

I want someone to make me all these #HolidayEats from Studio DIY. I recently stumbled upon Jeff's Instagram, and oh my, down the rabbit hole I go.

This "From Blogger to Entrepreneur" article by Arielle Charnas, of Something Navy is really inspiring. Everyone can take a small tidbit from this piece.

For the rest of the year, I have jumped on Julia, of Lemon Stripes, Water Bottle Challenge, and I highly recommend you do the same. I have my reusable coffee cup from Starbucks along with my S'well bottle for water. My co-workers may think I am crazy to carry two cups, but I am making a difference.

Are you on Pinterest? I have a rather long commute, so I am constantly "pinning" and would love to follow you! You can see my boards here.

Are you just as obsessed with Trader Joe's as I am? The closest one to me is 30 minutes away and I live for those trips and love following some of these Instagram accounts.

On my daily commute home, when I am not pinning away on Pinterest, I am reading everything from The Everygirl. I can totally relate to this about why it is hard to unplug from work. I am going to make a more conscious effort at the four points mentioned in the post.

What are you loving this week?

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *