Friday Food Finds vol 8

Happy Friday, friends! This past weekend my sister got engaged, at one of our favorite restaurants, Hunt & Fish Club in New York City. It also happens to be one of the restaurants on NYC Restaurant Week, so I highly recommend checking them out!

We celebrated with on Sunday at Maggiano's and again on Wednesday at Rosa Mexicano, which also happens to be on NYC Restaurant Week!


1) As I mentioned above it is New York City Restaurant Week; my favorite two weeks in the summer! Can't wait to try a few of my top places.

2) There is still time to grab a ticket to Eater's Young Gun Summit. Wish I could take the day to attend as the conversations look stimulating.

3) Have you read my #BrunchBites series? Adding these places to try in Brooklyn.

4) Is your favorite Burger topping on this list? I agree with 2 & 12.

5) Best Road Trip food itinerary stops, need I say more?


What are you loving this week?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *