Fall Festivities in New Jersey

Home for 20+ years has been New Jersey. I spent four years in Providence, RI for college, two years living in NYC and  a little over a year living in South Florida. I still can't wrap my head around all the places I have lived, yet the only place I have called home was New Jersey!

As a family we would make the most of the Autumn months visiting some of these great places. As I got older I would also venture out and these days I love exploring a new festival, farm, harvest or event!



Have a picnic at a state park, find a corn maze or hayride at any of the local farms, or eat/see your way through a fall festival! Here are some of my favorite fall festivities!

Corn Maze: Here is a list of  corn mazes in New Jersey. I highly recommend checking out the following:




Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch: Whether you are going to bake an apple pie or pumpkin pie there are so many farms to choose from. These are just some of my favorites and let me remind you there are literally hundreds of places to visit in New Jersey. 



Six Flags Great Adventure Fright Fest: Fright Fest runs from September 16-Oct 31 at Six Flags in Jackson, New Jersey. With five scare zones and seven haunted mazes, there is something scary for everyone!

Fall Festivals: Fall festivals include celebrating local harvest, food, music, beer and so much more! There is something for everyone to enjoy.

Be sure to check out your local areas as well for other happenings this fall. What is your favorite fall activity? 

XoXo,
Tracy



Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *