Friday Favorites #27

Happy Friday, friends!

This week went so fast I can't believe it's already Friday. I have kinda lacked in the inspiration and motivation department this week; therefore no new posts. Many of this week's favorites though are articles that I was looking for and needed to read in order to get back into my groove, whatever that may be.

I am so ready for spring weather full time and hope that after the next week of rain we will finally start to see the flowers bloom!

As always be sure to share in the comments or leave a comment on Instagram what you are loving this week or what is making you smile!


I turn 30 one week from today. Birthday's since my mom passed away are always bittersweet and I have a feeling this one will be even harder since it's a big one. Hallie's post 15 Things to Remind Yourself This Week hit the nail on the head. Each one resonates in some way or another.

Giving back is a huge part of who I am. I have been a fundraiser, an advocate, a board member, a committee member and a volunteer for many organizations throughout my life. I just learned about 100Cameras from Grace and am excited to see what this wonderful organization is doing. Yesterday was #WorldPerspectiveDay. Check out some of the photos from Instagram.

It's interesting how the world has changed during my lifetime. In 2004, Maria Sharapova, who was born in the same year won the Wimbledon Title in women's tennis, a sport I played for 13 years and loved!

As a retail manager this article sparked my interest almost immediately. I've heard some say it is industry specific while other's believe it can be cross-marketed.

Lucie Fink. YouTube. Refinery29. I'll leave it at that!!!

Any fun plans for the weekend? 

XoXo,
Tracy 





Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *