Friday Favorites #25

Happy Friday, friends!

This week I had a snow day thanks to #StellaBlizzard.

Any fun plans for the weekend? I am off Saturday and hoping to get out and do some exploring in New Jersey and Sunday I am working and not sure what my afternoon holds.


Would you travel with some of your best friends?

Never thought I would see "lazy" and "high intelligence" in the same sentence. Here is what your habits say about you.

What Hotels Think Millennial Travelers Want? I am not sure I agree with all of them.

Now it makes sense, rather then going out all the time I Hygge. Shared with all my friends who insist on dragging me out every weekend!

Summer and Margarita's are two of my favorite things!

What are you loving or what is making you smile this week?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *