.....Rosh Hashanah

A prayer for our Country
A prayer for Israel
A prayer or Peace

No matter who you pray too or your religious beliefs I think we can all agree that we want to see peace in the country and world we live in. 

Today as I sat in synagogue for Rosh Hashanah services our Rabbi talked about 3 main topics before we recited the three prayers above. Then he went on to give his sermon, which today covered the topic of technology and "looking up."

1) Politics in America
2) Race Relation 
3) College Campus - Antisemitism

We all have our opinions on the topics mentioned above and this is not meant as a political or racial post. What I do believe and I will keep it short and sweet; if there was peace and we all got along and put aside our own agenda's we would be in a much better place.

I will leave you with this......No matter who you pray to or what you believe just be kind to one another.

XoXo,
Tracy 





Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *