"....It matters only that you love"

Just like what the great John Lennon said. After hearing about the horrible shooting that took place in Orlando, FL this morning I automatically thought of the words by John Lennon. 

I learned a lesson early on from my mother, that the most important thing in life is to love. She loved her husband. She loved her children. She loved her family. She loved her friends. She loved everything. The one thing in life she didn't love is the one thing that took her life, Cancer. She stressed the importance of saying "I love you" everyday. When I was younger it didn't phase me. Today I make sure to say it as often as I can to everyone. She used to tell me I could love anyone even if they were "Pink with purple polka dots" to which I would say no one looks like that. Her point though was simple: "Lets love each other instead of hating one another."

I may disagree with people. I may have different views. I will never "Hate" someone because that is what my mother instilled in me. You have the right to argue your point. You have the right to disagree and state that in public. You also have the right to hate, however I will never hate. 

So as you reflect on today's events remember: "It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you LOVE."


You can take action and make a difference today. There are so many ways to give back and we all have the power to make a difference in one person's life. 

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *