Starting Fresh- 2016

This is my fourth or fifth attempt at keeping up with a blog once I start one. Many times I land up quitting after a month or two because I feel irrelevant or I over think what I am saying.

My 2016 word for the year is Commitment and I pledge to commit to building relationships with friends and family, attending events/young professional groups, volunteering more and finally really putting my words out there even if only 1 or 2 people read them. As my father taught me; "It's not about the numbers."

With that I am excited for this small space in the corner of the Internet. From volunteering to giving back, trying new restaurants and exploring new places to just my random thoughts I will share it all. I look forward to writing and having my thoughts out of my head on this blog!

Have a great weekend!
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *