Brunch Bites: Citizens.Of

I will be the first to admit that Brunch, is by far one my favorite meals. Add an Iced Coffee & Mimosa, I am one happy camper. New York City is home to so many wonderful brunch spots, including Citizens, which has three locations throughout the city. 



Citizens, is an Australian cafĂ© group that believes fresh & healthy eats and drinks while creating a social environment that welcomes everyone. It's the communal dining tables and long bars that foster such a welcoming environment for everyone. 

The following locations are:




I decided to check out the OG of them which is the Citizens of Chelsea last weekend. It was a rainy, gloomy day, and I got there around 10am on a Sunday. I heard from 11:30-2 you could wait for up to an hour for a seat, so I was excited to see an empty bar area upon arriving. As I browsed the menu, my eyes automatically landed on the Pulled Pork Benny, which is no surprise.  What's unique about this Benedict is that it is served over whole garlicky potatoes, which I never heard of. I do wish the potatoes were halved as it would have been easier to eat and cut. The Chipotle hollandaise sauce, had just the right kick. 



You can choose from All Day Breakfast to Afternoon delights which include the Miso Chicken Bowl and the Prosciutto Press. I look forward to returning to try more of the delicious items on the menu


If you are in the area of any of the locations I highly recommend checking it out, you won't be disappointed. And let me know what you order the in the comments. If you don't believe me just check out their drool worthy Instagram




XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *