The Pasta-bilities are endless!

To know me, is to know I love a delicious pasta dish. 9 out of 10 times I will choose Italian for dinner, and if you add seafood I'm done! I've eaten in the North End in Boston, Little Italy in New York and San Francisco, and South Philly.



Here I am going to share some of my favorite spots and dishes! With it being National Pasta Day and all, be sure to add in the comments your favorite pasta dish or restaurant!

New York City 

1. Scampi- Everything was delicious but I would highly recommend the namesake pasta, Shrimp Scampi. What I love is it is with mafaldini pasta.


2. Carbone - The Fettuccine con Funghi with the garlic bread and you are set!

3. Casa Nonna - Pappardelle Di Seppia Con Aragosta is my go-to dish. If you like squid ink pasta this is a must try dish.


New Jersey

1. Feast Italian Kitchen - Bucatini Carbonara, enough said.



2. Frankie Fed's - I'll take one of everything and the Shrimp Scampi to go!

3. Solo Bella - Another Shrimp dish, Shrimp Oreganata is my favorite.


Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

1. Scannicchio - Welcoming spot with delicious food. Recommend the Gnocchi Alla Gorgonzola.

2. L' angolo Restaurant - This cute spot offers great fare making it a hot spot, pre-game or concert. The Penne Melanzane..slow cooked tomato and eggplant sauce, ricotta salata is out of this world.


What is your go-to pasta dish? Do you tend to try something new at a restaurant?

XoXo,
Tracy



Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *