Brunch Bites: Meemom's Kitchen

The New Jersey food scene is not one to be missed, especially if you are visiting the Jersey Shore or Central New Jersey. Did I just throw you a curve ball, since there is another part of New Jersey, not just North and South? 

I'm on a mission to try brunch, especially Eggs Benedict all over the state. Today, though I went to Meemom's Kitchen, infamous for their amazing French Toast. With two locations, Middletown and Wall you know you are in for a treat. 




I am all about dining solo and love to usually sit either by the window or at the bar and this time I chose a seat at the bar. The hostess/server was extremely friendly, pointing out the favorites, explaining the menu, and sharing some information about the charity of the month. Sitting at the bar, always gives a different perspective when dining out and I love talking with the bartender, server, etc..

You can never start breakfast or brunch without an Ice Coffee to start the meal. The Coffee Bar is crazy lattes that can be either hot or cold and let me tell you, I would recommend every last one. I ordered the "Dirt" which has gummy worms, whip cream and Oreo bites! 



As I mentioned, I am on a kick to try every Eggs Benedict and the Sunrise Shrimp, didn't disappoint. Sautéed Shrimp, sliced tomato and avocados over an English Muffin with Hollandaise sauce are a great mix and just added two perfect poached eggs and you in for fireworks in your mouth! "Spuds" are thin circular potatoes which was a nice change from home fries. 


If you leave yourself room, have French Toast for dessert and be sure to order a short stack. Not all of the items can come that way, so be sure to ask your server. For my dessert I went with the Campfire! Nutella and marshmallow spread, enough said to fill my sweet tooth! From sweet to salty you have your choice and be sure to leave room or get a to-go box. 


How do you even begin to order your meal with 20+ French Toast options? What is your favorite brunch item?

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *