Time for Adventures

There is always time for another adventure. Whether you head out for one day, one weekend, one week or an extended trip you are bound to find something new. Try a new cuisine, take a hike or a river cruise, most importantly make sure you try something new. We often forget to step out of our comfort zone for we are creatures of habit.


I recently found myself struggling with doing anything other then going to work, coming home to sleep and repeat. One night I just decided to hop on the subway meet a friend near the Flatiron Building. I can't tell you the last time I left the 5 block radius of my commute/office, which just happens to be Times Square! As a New Yorker, that is one area many try to avoid due to the overwhelming amount of tourists, yet sometimes I love just standing in the middle of it all. Taking in the sight of millions of people bustling through the city streets.

A storm was rolling in and I was hoping the humidity would break, but I was not that lucky. Eataly was right there so before stepping inside, I caught this quick photo. The area is home to some delicious eats, Madison Square Park, the Flatiron Building, and amazing shopping. We past Oscar Wilde and I look forward to eating and drinking there one day when I am not a sweaty mess.

It's important to take time for yourself and I was reminded of this that night. Without my headphones in and my head in my phone I walked around the area. Talking in the sights, seeing people coming from and going to work, couples on dates, and tourists taking photos from every angle. I look forward to hopping on the subway more and just getting off at any stop my heart and head desires.

Today also happens to be #WorldPhotographyDay and I am excited to share this with you!

What or when is your next adventure? 

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *