They Inspire Me....Who Inspires You?

Did you know today is #InternationalWomensDay? Will you celebrate today or take action? Check out their website and see how you can participate.

There are so many women out there that inspire, motivate, and encourage women. Each and everyone of them should be celebrated. We have to stand together. We need to stop spreading hate. We need to work together. Stop the online bullying. Leaving negative comments on posts you don't agree with is just down right disgusting. Yes, everyone is allowed to have an opinion. We can disagree with one another. That isn't what we are talking about. Every human being has feelings and emotions. Think before you write something. How would you feel if you were on the other side?

I am 28 years old turning 29 next month. I have no idea at this moment what I want to do with my life and that scares the heck out of me. It also stresses me out and I am constantly second guessing myself. Where is this going you are probably asking yourself. I will tell you where my point lies.

In the past few months I have walked around numb. I have hidden from friends and family. How can they help if I don't know what I want or how I can get there.

My point: These 3 women of inspired something in me when I wasn't sure what I was looking for. I still don't; however I am on the path to figuring out thanks to these women.

Sierra Barter is former classmate from Johnson & Wales University. Just read her Twitter Bio and tell me you aren't inspired. She is the co-founder of the Lady Project , and "organization that connects, inspires, and showcases amazing women doing awesome things all over."

Tuesday nights are for #MillennialTalk  hosted by Chelsea Krost. Chelsea is a TV and radio talk show host and millennial lifestyle expert and in my honest opinion one amazing, inspirational young woman. Anything you are looking for and she has it covered. Check out MillennialTalk tonight! It's one if the best twitter chats out there!

Detective Erin Lindsay on Chicago P.D. and Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill are two role model characters played by the inspiring Sophia Bush. From running a clothing empire in North Carolina to protecting the streets in Chicago she portrays such inspiration in both roles. Just read the activism tab on her Wikipedia.

Who inspires you? What inspires you? Share it. Spread the love and not the Hate.




XoXo,
Tracy



Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *