Let's Talk....Moving Forward

I flew home late Wednesday night from Florida on Frontier Airlines. To be completely honest they were two of the smoothest flights I have flown in a while. Yes, you pay for everything but my whole trip cost $108. That's what I spend sometimes in one night in NYC. If you are looking for an inexpensive last minute trip you should totally check them out. Most of my stay was spent on the beach and that is exactly what I needed. I came back feeling refreshed and ready to move forward. 

Before leaving for Florida I was in a funk. Not sure where I was headed or what I wanted I was feeling completely defeated. I didn't want to leave the house, see friends, hit the gym or do anything but sleep and lay around. Many days I forced myself out of the house to hit the gym and then Starbucks for a few hours. At 28 years old I never thought that is where I would be. I am also not the person who had a 5 year or 10 year plan. Thankfully I have some amazing family/friends and internet friends that remind me everyday that I am worth it. I have a strong outgoing personality and sometimes it's more than OK to have a bad day or two. Anything more than a week and I tend to spiral and need to come back. And that's why I am moving forward. 

Yesterday was a strong day followed by what looks to be an exciting weekend, minus the impending Nor'easter we are suppose to get hit with on the first day of spring, Sunday. The same with next weekend. I guess we will face the day when it arrives. Until then I am happy to be smiling, laughing and spending time with wonderful people. I look forward to making moves in my career as well. 

Guess what friends, or anyone who reads this post.......I started finally reading books on my Kindle that has been in hiding for the last two years. What do you recommend? I am interested in reading any and all genres expect Sci-Fi. Share with me what you are currently reading! 

Here are some of my faves this week:

1) "No is a Full Sentence" by one of my favorite fitness blogger, Theodora! We need to remember to take care of ourselves before others so we can be the best person we can be. I am a social person just like the next person when I feel it and always am saying yes. When sometimes we just need to say NO. 

2) Each of these 10 women have something that will be sure to inspire you. Who are the 10 most compelling women in Washington? I enjoyed reading and even did more research on Gina Adams as she really intrigued me. Check out The EveryGirl for some great resources! It's one of my go-to sites right now! 

3) Young Techies to join Hillel, in the world of Jewish Philanthropy. Exciting news for a standout organization. The potential in my honest opinion is endless! 


With that said, I will leave you with this which is exactly how I felt this morning and hope to feel moving forward! 

XoXo,
Tracy 

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *