Central New Jersey Food Hall: Bell Market

OMG, I can't contain my excitement of the new opening of Bell Market in Bell Works. I've never heard of metroburb before, but this unique location contains everything you would find in a small downtown from office space to retail & arts/culture.


This open building has ample seating in the main area, and outdoor deck as well in the Bell Market. Being able to do work in this space is exactly what I needed and I am so glad it came to my area in New Jersey!




The Bell Market is currently serving from 11am to 2:30pm a limited menu through February. There are 5 different concepts from NYC Chefs team up to open this wonderful food hall. Check out the menus here.

Bubz Deli - Chose the Avocado Tartine and was not disappointed. The amount of avocado on the toast, is perfect!



Honeybell Bakery - Grab a cup of coffee right across from Bubz Deli.

Broadfork (Greens & Grains) - The next time I want to try the Organic Salmon Bowl.

Jozu - Ordered the Crab & Avocado Hand Roll. It had a kick to it, I wasn't expecting but it was definitely filling.



Corbo & Sons - I've heard wonderful things about all the pizza's but my goal is to try the "Stairway to Heaven" with peaches, ricotta, Truffle honey & arugula.



Everyone thinks that only Hoboken, Jersey City and other Northern New Jersey towns have the best food, and they are wrong. This food hall landed in the right spot in New Jersey!

Also, check out other events taking place in Bell Works.

Where is your favorite food hall? 

XoXo,
Tracy 



Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *