Friday Favorites #55

Happy Friday, friends!

Can you believe it is already February? With a new month, comes a new goal. 5 minute meditation every morning, before even checking my phone. Who are you rooting for this weekend? Eagles or Patriots? Being from New Jersey I am a Giants fan; therefore I will not be rooting for either team.

Bridge in Central Park

Eat
Butternut Squash Fudge, now that' something I would love to try. What about you?
New York Restaurant Week is still going on through, Feb 9th. Check out my review on Hunt & Fish Club

Spa
This is the best kind of bucket list. Making it a goal to try each of these spas.

Travel
I've heard so many wonderful things about Big Sur. Need to book a trip there asap. 


What are you loving or what is making you smile this week?

XoXo,
Tracy

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *