Friday Favorites #49

Happy Friday, friends!

How was your week? Mine has been filled with filling out job applications, spending as much time outdoors as possible before "winter" rears its ugly head here in the northeast, and doing some soul-searching.

Unless you are living under a rock, this week the outpouring support of other women, who shared their personal stories of sexual harassment has been both frightening, yet not surprising. Social media can be harsh and cruel, and other times full of inspiration, hope, and even smiles. #MeToo was powerful across social media this week with women standing with one another. Now it's time to make some actual changes and hopefully this was the catalyst to start that.

Here are few of the #MeToo stories that tugged at my heart, made me cry, and opened my eyes to so much more.

Men, if any of you are reading this, it's your turn to speak up against sexual harassment and assault. Stand by the women in your life and support them to the fullest. 



On a lighter note here a few articles, posts, things I am loving this week! I also am excited to attend my 2nd Gals That Brunch event this Sunday with the Jersey Shore group of ladies!

The winter village at Bryant Park in NYC is one of my favorite holiday attractions and I am so excited to see it opens at the end of the month! 

There is more then slapping a filter on a photo and calling yourself a social media celebrity, an interview with The Blonde Abroad

When visiting a new city do you like to take tours? I am 50/50 however I usually tend not to, unless something really intrigues me or is a really great food tour! Kendall shares 3 Philadelphia tours

What are you loving this week or what is making you smile, lately?

XoXo,
Tracy


Comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *